- Product Name and Slogan
- Photo of your Prototype
- Desgin Prompt
- Corporate Partner (if any)
- Team Name
- Team Members
- (Number of recent tests & Number of total tests)
Slide1: Prototype (Teaser)
- Show and describe your prototype very concisely.
- Use a pitch template below.
For [ target user ] who [ situation or needs ], the [ product name ] is a [ product category ], which has [key benefit ]. Unlike [ competitive alternative ] our product has [ unique differentiation ].
- Reflective Action Sheet
Slide2: Context & Problem/Needs
- Clearly state the situation and/or reason why you built the prototype.
- How much worth solving the problem? Give us some evidences or clues.
- User Research Minimum Questions
- User Journey Map
- User Needs
- POV (+ HMWQ)
Slide3: Unique Insight (through User Research)
- Tell us what only you know about the problem and/or how to solve the problem.
- What kind of “Design Principles” have you set to design the solution?
- (POV +) HMWQ
- Design Principles
- Features and Specifications.
- Describe the concrete benefits (especially user experience rather than product itself) you provide.
- What are your differentiating factors?
- Competitive Positioning Map
Slide5: Voice of User
- How much does it solve the problem? Give us some evidences.
- User Test Minimum Questions
Slide6: Future Works
- Do you have any future plan?
- 9-Window tool
Slide7: Ending and Call To Action
- Photo of your prototype (again).
- What do you want the audience to do next?
- DO NOT end with just “Thank you” slide.
Tips for the pitch
- You should have at most 3 pages per a slide (the title slide must be one page)
- You can insert the video anywhere you want.
- You SHOULD NOT use design thinking jargon (ex. POV, HMW, or so)