- Product Name and Slogan
- Photo of your Prototype
- Desgin Prompt
- Corporate Partner
- Team Name
- Team Members
Slide1: Prototype (Teaser)
- First things first.
- Show and describe your prototype very concisely.
- Clearly state the problem and/or reason why you built the prototype.
- How much worth solving the problem? Give us some evidences or clues.
Slide3: Unique Insight
- Tell us what only you know about the problem and/or how to solve the problem.
- This is the solution (and prototype).
- Product Features and Specifications.
- Describe the concrete benefits (especially user experience rather than product itself) you provide.
Slide5: Voice of User
- How much does it solve the problem? Give us some evidences.
Slide6: Future Works
- Do you have any future plan?
Slide7: Ending and Call To Action
- Photo of your prototype (again).
- What do you want the audience to do next?
- DO NOT end with just “Thank you” slide.
Tips for the pitch
- You should have at most 3 pages per a slide (however slide0 must be one page)
- You can insert the video anywhere you want.
- You SHOULD NOT use design thinking jargon (ex. POV, HMW, or so)